Advanced Proxy Extension for Burp Suite
Burp Suite is one of the most popular tools used for web application pentesting. Advanced Proxy extension for Burp Suite helps you drop or change the destination of a request by regex matching.
- Make a copy of the minified file in your local.
- Setup a webserver to serve the file.
- Create an Advanced Proxy rule and re-route the request for the JS file to your server.
How to Use
- Obtain the Jar file of the extension from the releases page.
- Go to the Extender tab in Burp Suite and add the extension like any other extension.
- Go to the AdvProxy tab in Burp Suite and add and enable rules. The AdvProxy tab is very much self-descriptive.